Double-Chocolate Mint Brownies
Cheri Clotiaux Stringer (originally from Ghiradelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix box)
1 box Ghiradelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
Chocolate mint patties
This variation was on the side of the brownie mix box and I decided to try it since I love chocolate and mint together. (Nov 2010)
1 box Ghiradelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
Chocolate mint patties
Prepare and bake Ghiradelli Double Chocolate Brownie mix per instructions on the box.
About 5-10 minutes before end of bake time, remove brownies and place mint patties on top of brownies.
I use York’s mint patties (the small ones) and place one on top of what you would estimate to be each serving of brownie. Put them back in the oven for the balance of the cooking time.
Remove from oven and using a knife sprayed with cooking spray, spread the melted patties evenly over the brownies, being careful not to mix up brownies in the process.
Cool completely and then cut into squares. Hmmmmm good!