Pineapple Slush

Alyson Stringer (originally from Lauren Trotter)


One of my Stringer cousins had this at her college graduation party and I loved it — perfect fare for super-hot summer days! One sip and you’ll be hooked. When I share this, I always get one of those ecstacy eye rolls followed by a “This is sooo good!” Perrrfect for your next summer party. (July 2009)


1 (46oz) can pineapple juice
1 liter ginger ale
1 (6oz) can frozen yellow or pink lemonade
1 (6oz) can frozen orange juice
2 1/2 cups vodka
1 liter Squirt soda 


Mix all ingredients except Squirt soda. Pour into large ziplocs and freeze. Squeeze on ’em during freezing process to keep ingredients mixed together.When ready to serve, scoop into cups and pour in a bit of Squirt — about 3/4 slush to 1/2 Squirt.

NOTE: You can prep this without the vodka, but keep in mind it will freeze hard without it, so don’t let it freeze too long, otherwise you won’t be able to scoop it out.